Candidates will be categorized as ‘Beginner’ & ‘Advanced’ batch for BASIC Course. Class Time is Friday Morning (9:30am-12:30pm), Tuesday Evening (3:30pm- 6:30pm) and Sunday Evening (3:30pm- 6:30pm)
Fresh medical graduate should start as ‘Beginner’ in 8 months course for basic & thorough information store. ‘Advanced’ candidates who already have wider medical knowledge can complete the course in 4 months. We arranged the class topics in 5 blocks of combination of different systems with logical intelligent sequences to keep the relationship among the subjects. AFTER THIS COURSE ANY CANDIDATE CAN APPEAR MRCGP AS WELL AS MRCP EXAM ALSO (please see Class Details given below). Each block is continued for 2 months.
Blocks are rotated accordingly to complete the course. `Beginner` candidate can choose Friday OR Tuesday batch including Sunday. `Advanced` candidate is to continue both Friday AND Tuesday batch including Sunday to complete 2 blocks in parallel. We hope, a successful outcome will be ensured from this 5-10 months’ program according to categorized candidate.
NEW CANDIDATE CAN REGISTER ANY BLOCK IN EVERY 2 MONTHS
We have ONLINE LIVE Course also for distant Candidate in home and abroad. Candidate can appear our ONLINE MOCK Examination.
A candidate might not see some clinical findings live in his/her learning or practice period. Of course, there are some rare diseases with rare findings. Our program collected many of such video clips for study purpose.
DOAMS MRCGP Activities for Part 1:
- Friday Morning AND/ Or Tuesday Evening Classes for BASIC batches
- ONLINE LIVE Class
- Complete Mock Examination Series
- Topic wise online suggestion eg HTN, DM, Thyroid disorder etc
- Online MRCP Question challenge, Clinical picture and Videos
- Online Discussion Forum
Characteristics of The Courses:
- Courses are designed for all categories (Weak or Advanced) of candidates. Course materials are prepared after long time piloting and observation keeping in mind the psychological status of both the candidates and Royal college question setter. Our pilot course already ensured near 100% success in the exam.
- Class schedules are oriented in a logical subject related sequences.
- Clinical scenario based discussion class will give the candidate an impression of virtual clinical practice.
- High yielding system wise suggestions and important notes covering latest development in medical sciences will make the candidate highly confident to appear the examination.
- Memorizing the topic will be based on core knowledge rather than complicated mnemonics. Though some simpler mnemonics are developed for convenient learning.
- Each class will be always with a brain storming session.
- Clinical photograph and Videos session will glamour the course more.
- MOCK examination will cover almost all exam related questions of clinical scenario.
- Using latest audio visual multimedia system will overcome many technical barriers of learning.
- Online attachment of all the candidates (current or previous) will give candidate a feeling of “Study in a Family Bondage”.
- Wide range of clinical discussion will make doctor a competent clinician in Internal Medicine as well as will prepare the candidate for other postgraduate examinations